e: [ANNOUNCE] Belfast.pm obfuscated perl compo

Terrential me at terrential.com
Thu Jan 31 07:10:44 CST 2002

just 'case google doesn't understand me, doesn't mean that terrential isn't
a word, it just so happens to be my name!
yes I've changed it via deed poll.

and now i'm gonna post at the top of the message just to annoy you. :-)

Terry.

---
Terry at tek2.com
http://new.media.by.tek2.com
---
The views expressed are not necessarily those of TEK2.