YAPC::Europe 2002

Andrew Wilson andrew at soto.kasei.com
Thu Jan 31 04:42:51 CST 2002

Hi guys

I was just going to launch into this, but since I don't bother
reading the subjects of emails that I get sent[0], I'll assume
you lot don't either.

This is about YAPC::Eurpoe 2002.

Is anybody thinking of going to this and if so are we going to organise
going as a group.  Basically should I assume that you lot are going to
sit on your arse and then decide at the last minute that you're not
going[1]?

Lets face it you don't even seem to be able to organise a piss-up[2][3]
;-)

So are you going to prove me wrong and get all organised, or should I
just go ahed and sort myself out[4]?

cheers

Andrew

[0] As illustrated by my recent question to karen about venues and
    dates.
[1] Like you all did last year.
[2] spelling?
[3] That social meeting you said you were going to have in the bar while
    some of us were away (the one that didn't happen)
[4] There's a chance for a slagging in there somewhere, finding it is
    left as an exercise for the reader.