[ANNOUNCE] Belfast.pm obfuscated perl compo

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 10:39:34 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 04:16:25PM +0000, Tony Bowden wrote:
> > > to us how the stellated and interstellated rhombicosidodecahedron had
> > You're a winner in Marc's googlegame competition with that entry!
>
> yeah, but Marc's googlegame sucked. The *real* version of the game is to
> find two words which when searched for on Google return exactly *one*
> result, not zero ...
>
> This is MUCH harder ...[1]

I know this, but I found it easier to get one hit, as I did so with the
first few tries I made. (Of course, none of which I can recall now...)

I could post the link to the rules of the game, which do state it has to
return one hit, but then it wouldn't look like my game. And it is my
fun, so I am going home and youse can't play anymore. [1]

m.

[1] 'fun' used in the B'mena sense of 'it's my fun' ie I instansiated
the game, therefore owning all rights to who plays and who doesn't, who
wins and who loses. ymmv.

--
I have learned there are troubles of more than one kind
Some come from ahead and some come from behind