[ANNOUNCE] Belfast.pm obfuscated perl compo

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 09:46:29 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 03:29:49PM +0000, Marty wrote:

> Surely, according to the test, you are only about 30% straight, and
> Valerie is more of a man than you?

Right, this is getting out of all proportion. OK, so I took an online
gay-ness test, and its result cast doubt on my lifestyle choice. It was
only an online form submission thing, not a serious analysis of me!!
right??!!

Again, note to self: think before speaking. Else no-one would have known
my result. And hey, Jasp was all but a few percentage points behind
me...(yes, I see the opportunity for a joke there, so consider it
inferred.)

m.

--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,