[ANNOUNCE] Belfast.pm obfuscated perl compo

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 08:44:41 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 02:40:06PM +0000, Tony Bowden wrote:
> I can still remember one of our A-level maths teachers trying to explain
> to us how the stellated and interstellated rhombicosidodecahedron had
> zero volume ...
>
> We never did understand it ...

<stretch>

Doesn't this fall out easily if you approach with contour integrals?

</stretch>

I may be hallucinating, but I think that is the way to prove it....
tho, I could be way off the mark entirely. Age does bad things to
memory. Age and alcahol. Age, alcahol (sic) and drugs. Age, alcahol,
drugs and women. Age, alcahol, drugs, women and song.

Yes, I am halfway out the door. Sorry.

m.

--
And I find it kinda funny