[ANNOUNCE] Belfast.pm obfuscated perl compo

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Wed Jan 30 08:13:01 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 01:23:49PM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> That was another time. I would be thinking the first time [0] was during
> a discussion on fractally dimensioned hypermazes. (no, don't ask. I am
> still trying to calm myself.)

Ah, remember the good old days of eating sugary, e-numbered substances
and running around frationally dimensioned hypermazes as a child. Those
were the good old days. Those rubics hypercubes were rather hard
though... I could never get them all aligned on the fourth plane...
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |          Participate in your own manipulation