[ANNOUNCE] Belfast.pm obfuscated perl compo

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 07:23:49 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 01:03:53PM +0000, Stephen McCullough wrote:
> It wasn't a valid phrase at the time.  You wouldn't allow me to use
> the Perl Cookbook because it was intellectually corrupt to use it
> during a competition.

That was another time. I would be thinking the first time [0] was during
a discussion on fractally dimensioned hypermazes. (no, don't ask. I am
still trying to calm myself.)

m.

[0] in this country. It originates from a field theory class, where I
    tried to um, do something odd.

--
All generalisations are false. Including this one.