Learning perl

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 06:59:08 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 12:34:01PM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> But the question was about learning Perl, not PERL. They seem to know
> what PERL is about though, saying things like:
>
> "One of the bad things about PERL is that much of this free code is
> impossible to understand."
>
> "PERL lends itself to an unbelievably cryptic style!"

And? Your point here? It is a fantastic site, and really good for
knowing what the tappets on your bike are really there for, and what to
do with the extra bit when you pulled them apart.

> PGP KeyID: 0x3CA84CF4  |     From all the unborn chicken voices in my head
                                                   ^^^^^^^

before I go back and listen to the song, this reminds me of a great pub
game, the old 'misheard lyrics' drinking game. There is no reason for
that, I just wanted to share.

m.

--
Thank you for expressing an interest in this sig