[ANNOUNCE] Belfast.pm obfuscated perl compo

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 04:55:41 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 10:44:39AM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 10:19:10AM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> > How long will it run for?
> > Who judges the winner?
> > Do we set our own or nick old ones from elsewhere? (I say no.)
>
> Is it me? is no even remotely a sensible answer to that question?
>
> Do we set our own or nick old ones from elsewhere? (I say mango
> chutney.)

OK, I am going to point out that 'no' is a valid answer for that
question. And what is to stop me saying no anyhow? Eh? Does that reply
even have to be related to the question before? Could not the
parentheses be used as a dramatic tool to show that I was saying sub
voce 'no' to something else?

And piss off, you knew what I meant.

All sentances are ambiguous. Or statements. Or something. All somethings
are ambiguous.

OK, I'll get me hat. Again.

m.

--
What about me? Well, I'll find someone
Who is not going cheap in the sales. A nice little housewife