[ANNOUNCE] Belfast.pm obfuscated perl compo

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 04:32:13 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 10:28:37AM +0000, Tony Bowden wrote:

> > Do we set our own or nick old ones from elsewhere? (I say no.)
>
> I think that you should have to print
>   No ... that's intellectually corrupt!!

As I get older, the more intellectual corruptness I come across, the
more I succumb to its hazy charms.

OK, can we stop with the intellectually corrupt jokes now? It was a
valid phrase, in context, pilliared by those who where there at the
time.

*sighs* One of these days I will learn to think before speaking...

m.

--
And I find it kinda funny
And I find it kinda sad