Venue for Damian's Two Evening Talks Next Week

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Tue Jan 29 12:23:58 CST 2002

I know I sent out an email yesterday about using the YMCA in Belfast on
the Thursday night but we now have a much better venue.

BT have very kindly offered us the use of their customer events area of
the Riverside Tower in Belfast.  This is a very central location and
comes complete with the required Net access and Video Projector.

It also means that we are not limited to 20 or so people for the talks
as the room they have can hold much more than that.  The talks will
start at 7 O'clock.

Look forward to seeing everyone there,

--
Karen