Hello again

Patrick Moore paddy at earth.li
Tue Jan 29 07:47:11 CST 2002

Hewoo Belfast,

* On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 08:31:18AM -0500, Michael G Schwern said:
> > You know.  I read this as cleaning your guitars[0] with a fire hose
> >
> > [0] which would also be a bad thing :-/
> Can't be any worse than playing your guitar with a drill.

I dunno.. depends ;)

Lets say I've seen the later done as a joke (some strange bloke with six
plecs taped to a strange bit for high speed picking..).

erk.

* paddy hides.

--
Wannabee Guitarist |                     beLIEve!                     |
'94 US Stratocaster|                                                  |