Hello again

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 06:03:38 CST 2002

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 11:43:30AM +0000, Tony Bowden wrote:
> > use Apache;
> > my $r = Apache->request;
> > my $hn = $r->hostname;
>
> This only works for a tiny subset of problems that the question may have
> been addressing ... (consider if the question had started "A user has
> entered the url of their homepage into a form ...")

Ah yes, this occured to me rather belatedly. Hohum. But then, it wasn't
really defined in the question, was it? And I can't check, as I have
deleted the original mail. Not that I am getting defensive of owt, but I
think I will hang back on answering these things in future to hide my
ignorance. See that flautist over there, the one that does ventriloquism
(sic)? He is the King's best flute player.

m.

--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,