Mail::Audit

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Sun Jan 27 17:42:16 CST 2002

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 11:33:54PM +0000, Steve Foy wrote:
> I've read the docs about Mail::Audit and apparently once you 'accept' a
> mail into a mailbox, it leaves the pogram and nothing else can be done
> with it. I want to file particular mail into 2 mailboxes, but because of
> the above reason, I can't think of a way to do this.

Save it to another mailbox before you accept it...?

(Why do you want it in two mailboxes?!)

Disclaimer: I've only used Mail::Audit briefly on a backup box, and
still use procmail for my main mailfeed.
--
Russell Matbouli       | There is only one difference between a madman and me.
russell at futureless.org |                      I am not mad.