January meeting?

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sun Jan 27 12:41:46 CST 2002

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 06:07:54PM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> We have a few days of January left yet. Who's up for a social meeting?
> I ended up going home and falling asleep after a short drink in the
> union after my exam last week, btw :)

I am up for that. Tho not the night of the vintage motorcycle society
AGM, not any night Val is working, nor tomorrow as it is Book Night in
the school, not the day that motorcycle show is on the odessy, or the
autojumble in ballymena, or before i get paid, due to being broke, or
indeed on......

heel, it sounds like i am getting old and responsible and commited to
things. Don't believe a word of it....

and I reread this, a first for me, and couldn't be bothered fixing the
spelling mistakes, as the children need a bath, which will stop them
bouncing on the blow-up matress in the living room, which is where I am
typing this, and it looks like they are about to kill themselves, or me,
or the cat....

pah. offski, you bother me.

m.

--
All generalisations are false. Including this one.