WWW::UsePerl::Journal

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Sun Jan 27 12:04:30 CST 2002

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 05:31:31PM +0000, Scott McWhirter wrote:
> just though you should take a look at:
> http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=WWW-UsePerl-Journal

I know. I was writing a mail to the group wondering why. If you go to

http://testers.cpan.org/search?request=dist&dist=WWW-UsePerl-Journal

you'll get more information. The thing is that I don't know if they were
caused just because I didn't write a good test harness, or if there is
an actual bug in my program. Anyone care to enlighten me?

The error seems to be thrown from Test::Builder, but afaik I'm using
Test::More. What's going on here, other than my lack of knowledge of the
test harness being shown...?

Cheers.
--
Russell Matbouli       |