Social...

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Sun Jan 20 18:23:43 CST 2002

My last exam finishes at 12.30pm today, so I'll be off to the bar after
that for a quick pint and a whine [0] with others in the class...

Who's likely to be going out tonight for this social drink? Where would
you all (or Marc if it's only him and me :) like to go for a drink? I'll
make a suggestion of Katy Dalys, if you're going and have a problem with
that, let me know...

I'll CC BLUG on this since there aren't likely to be that many turning up
(since half of the group are in the Carribean [1]).

[0] Exam post-mortems are just annoying though...
[1] Like we needed reminding...
--
Russell Matbouli       |       The only difference between good and evil
russell at futureless.org |              is the seating arrangements