Visiting Belfast for Damian's Talk

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Wed Jan 16 19:00:16 CST 2002

[stripping all references to location of certain people]

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 12:21:18AM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> So, how was the meeting guys?

We um... haven't had a meeting yet. I'm proposing [0] going to the bar
on Monday night though (who's up for it then?).

[0] As in, I'll be at the bar since my last exam will be over by Monday
lunchtime. Just drinking th' old lemonade though [1].
[1] A few drinks in the afternoon. That's all. Promise. [2]
[2] Those of you who drank with me after the BLUG AGM know that's all it
takes :)
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |      the things you used to own, now they own you