Newbie daft as a brush question

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Mon Jan 14 16:18:58 CST 2002

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 04:40:08PM -0500, Michael G Schwern wrote:
>     use LWP::Simple;
>     getstore('http://www.angryflower.com/thisin.gif',
>              'btaf/Internet_Thing.gif');

Angryflower++

> PS  Point of order for the Amerikins... "Brush Question"?

"Daft as a brush question" - think of any question you could ask about a
brush - they're all daft aren't they.

- "Is that a brush in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
- "No, it's a brush"

- "How many brushes does it take to change a lightbulb?"
- "Eight, one to get each of a rabbi, a nun, an irishman, a scotsman, an
  englishman, and the other two to write the punchline. And another one
  to brush your hair with while you change it"

Oh, and "boom boom", in a Basil Brush voice.

[1]

> Schwern Unit:  a positive but insignificant quantity

So is an electron, if you don't believe the "conventions" that
physicists impose on us today...

[1] I stayed up all night revising, did my exam and am still up.
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |         Daylight bores the sunshine out of me