class::dbi

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 10:40:26 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 04:26:40PM +0000, Scott McWhirter wrote:
> package DB;
*snip*

Well you could be having problems because there already is a DB package
in the perl 5.6 core! Maybe give it a different (better?) namespace and see
if that helps.

On a vaguely related note, were those the real login and password for
the database? All I need now is the machine name and I have database
access ;)

Steve

--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

And we say there's not enough black in the union jack
And we say there's too much white in the stars and stripes