A message! A honest to goodness message!

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 07:46:14 CST 2002

The next meeting, people, will be a social one. hurrah! In a real pub
with real (ok, probably not) ale!

And no, this isn't an excuse so I can get out of doing a talk, it is as
(we estimate) 50% of the attendees will be somewhere else [0]

So, all and sundry feel free to join the tomfoolery in a hostelry in the
city [1] sometime soon! [2]

m.

]0] No, we aren't jealous, nor are we using voodoo magick to cause a
hurricane in the Carib...
[1] dunno where yet...
[2] I am sure I knwo the date, just can't think of it...
--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,