January's Meeting

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Fri Jan 4 12:26:10 CST 2002

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 05:49:45PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:
> Are we planning on having the meeting in UTVi again or should I look for
> another venue?  UNITE would let us use their meeting room again but this
> would only work if someone from UNITE was planning on attending the
> meeting.

Where and when is the meeting? If it's to be at UTVi again, I'll still
need names beforehand. We need a yay or a nay as to where it's
going to be, so who wants to say which venue we should use. If there are
less than 10, UTVi is good enough, I think...

> Are Steve and Marc going to give the talks that they had planned
> for November?

I hope so. It'd be a shame to let them get away so easily.

The 2nd Tuesday would be... the 8th. We need to get something sorted out
pretty sharpish if we're going to have it this Tuesday... or face having
a London.PM type "second Tuesday that isn't a blah blah" scenario ;)
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |  Hospital closures kill more than carbombs ever will.