mumble jumbling.

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Fri Jan 4 11:09:02 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 10:35:02AM +0000, Tony Bowden wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 09:51:49AM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> > print "$_ " foreach @ary;
> > print "\n\n";
> > print "$_ " foreach $jumble->(@ary);
> > print "\n\n";
> > ick. Any better suggestions?
>
> ick indeed.
>
> Try:
>
>   print "@ary\n\n";
>   print join(" ", $jumble->(@ary)) . "\n";
>
> You don't even need any fancy $" trickery here, as you're using a
> space...

boom boom. that was just <self justification again> my debugging print statements,
</self justification>so wasn't really what I was driving at. But hey...

Now what was that Andrew said about the perl debugger? What we need is
an IDE, with traceflow, register values and the like....

--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,