Greetings and Salutations

Tim Bunce Tim.Bunce at pobox.com
Fri Feb 22 05:08:28 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 09:57:48AM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 11:24:21PM +0000, Tim Bunce wrote:
> > Ohh, err.
> >
> > Guess I should own up to having joined the list a couple of weeks ago.
> >
> > Belfast is a long way from Ennis, but much closer than London!
> >
> > Tim [now resident in Ireland, in case anyone didn't know]
>
> I didn't know this. That is cool.

I think so! [fx: raises a pint of Guiness to toast you all]

> Fancy coming up and speaking to us sometime soon?

Yes, sometime. Not sure about soon, but who knows.

I was hoping to come over at the same time Damian was around but
it didn't work out.

I heard MJD will be over sometime. Maybe I'll tie-in with that.

> Don't worry, we like DBI, so there will be noone waiting
> with big sticks.

You're just trying to lul me into a false sense of security...

> Unlike we were with Squern. But he deserved it, the bot-running,
> bad-music-playing man that he is.

Absolutely!

Tim.