Greetings and Salutations

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 03:57:48 CST 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 11:24:21PM +0000, Tim Bunce wrote:
> Ohh, err.
>
> Guess I should own up to having joined the list a couple of weeks ago.
>
> Belfast is a long way from Ennis, but much closer than London!
>
> Tim [now resident in Ireland, in case anyone didn't know]

I didn't know this. That is cool. Fancy coming up and speaking to us
sometime soon? Don't worry, we like DBI, so there will be noone waiting
with big sticks.

Unlike we were with Squern. But he deserved it, the bot-running,
bad-music-playing man that he is.

m.

--
What about me? Well, I'll find someone
Who is not going cheap in the sales. A nice little housewife