Greetings and Salutations

Andrew Wilson andrew at soto.kasei.com
Thu Feb 21 18:44:52 CST 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 10:44:04AM -0800, Andrew Whalley wrote:
> Hello Perl type people!

Hi Andrew

> just joined the list and wanted to say hello.
>
> so, er, hello!

Hello again, and welcome.  As has ben pointed out already there is a lot
less tom foolery on this list[0] than ther is on BLUG.

Last time someone introduced themselves I made the mistake of saying how
quiet the list usually is.  Then we had the busiest 2-3 weeks ever.

cheers

andrew[1]

[0] There seems to be no shortage of Marc fooerly or Duggie foolery or
    $random_belfast_pmer follery though.
[1] YAARW (Yet Another Andrew R W)