[Geeky] Monkey gone to Heaven

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Sun Feb 10 08:35:38 CST 2002

On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 02:10:27PM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 10:36:46AM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> > I like Perl. I like the Pixies. So I combined them. [0] Insults, please ;)
> > Better yet, let's start a song coding thread. *runs and hides*
> Didn't we do this over on BLUG once?

No, there's been a "favourite band" thing. I was proposing encoding
songs into perl code (great compression there).

> Oh, that was the 'quota' thread, IIRC.

Never speak of never speak of the quota again again. And other recursive
memes.

> Rught then, puns are bad, m'kay?
>
> I Fell in Love with a Starship Coder
> Another Brick in Larry Wall part 6
> ok($computer, "Radiohead");
> UnTainted Love
> Script for a Jester's Site

Bad bad bad.

> *runs after Russell with his baseball bat*

Ah, thank you for the baseball bat, what a wonderful prize...

Cheers.
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |                     Combine steps