Programming Contest

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 04:29:05 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 10:17:19AM +0000, Scott McWhirter wrote:
> just thought i'd tell you google are running a programming contest. The info
> is at use perl.

AFAIK you can't use perl (at least directly) to enter the contest. There
was a post on the google group about it. Tis only C++ and Java :(

> Also: GOLF
> Convert lowercase alphanumeric text to uppercase without the use of uc() or
> substitutions.
> have fun!

You evil evil man. More than enough time is being wasted on The Perl
Review Golf without another challenge being created!

Steve

--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

And we say there's not enough black in the union jack
And we say there's too much white in the stars and stripes