Wow!

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 17:14:01 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 10:29:57PM +0000, Andrew McFarland wrote:
> I just want to say that was an absolutely amazing evening.
>
> I'm left utterly speechless. I'll never look at Klingons or thermodynamics
> in the same way again.
>
> Many thanks to Damian, and everyone who helped organise the event.

Hmm. Klingon as a rule belongs in the Star Trek universe, thereby losing
my interest straight away.

The mention of Maxwell and the derivative form of the second law of
thermodynamics piqued my interest, even tho I prefer the integral form.

The GOL stuff was great, too. I knew some GOL stuff, but that was a step
beyond.

There is always one, and it usually Louise. [1]

*claps*

m.

[1] None of you know her.

--
What about me? Well, I'll find someone
Who is not going cheap in the sales. A nice little housewife