BT access arrangements - was [DC in belfast] Tomorrow night. NTK.

stephen.m.adams at bt.com stephen.m.adams at bt.com
Mon Feb 4 07:18:12 CST 2002

> Ah. Motorcycles, not their non-motorised cousins. Should have
> made that clear.

I'm sure the car parks will be quite prepared to take your money, but the
parking folks probably won't object if you park your bike discreetly up the
right side of the building. Even if they do the clamps won't fit :).

Seriously, if you do this and it raises eyebrows, you will be able to see
from inside the building and move your bike. Check with the kiosk inside the
Hilton car park if you want to make sure.

I don't see a problem for an evening event.

Stephen