BT access arrangements - was [DC in belfast] Tomorrow night. NTK.

stephen.m.adams at bt.com stephen.m.adams at bt.com
Mon Feb 4 05:42:34 CST 2002

I think there are free racks for pushbikes immediately to the right as you
enter the Hilton car park _before_ the barrier. If my memory is faulty,
there are railings to both the left and right of the BT building - if you go
to the right you will be able to keep an eye on the bike through the glass
wall of the venue.

HTH,

Stephen