Lift to tonight's meeting

Stephen McCullough swm at swmcc.com
Mon Feb 4 05:04:14 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 08:53:13AM +0000, Andrew McFarland wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My usual lift can't make it tonight. Can anyone give me a lift to and/or
> from the meeting? I live in East Belfast (specifically, from around the
> Knock Road / Upper Newtownards Road junction).

I might be able to give you a lift, I work at Bryson St - so whatever end of
the Newtownards Rd that is. I'll be leaving at 6:20 or there abouts if you
want a lift. Mail me if you want a lfit, Steve Foy knows where Bytel live.

Cheers,

--
Stephen McCullough                              http://www.swmcc.com

I want someone good, I mean very good, to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of the bathroom with just his dick in his hands.

The Godfather (1972)