Christmas Dinner

Russell, Glenn Glenn.Russell at spirent.com
Fri Dec 13 05:58:52 CST 2002

(From Belfast)

Take the M2 towards Antrim/Airport/Stroke City.
Exit for the A6 (Larne), (Sandy Knowles roundabout).
Take the exit off the roundabout for A6 again.
At the next roundabout (Corrs Corner, big hotel just off it),
take the exit for Ballyclare.
About 1.5-2 miles out that road, just before Ballyrobert, the Ginger Tree is
on the right.

Its a very non-japanese converted farmhouse,

Glenn.