Christmas dinner

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Sat Dec 7 05:26:15 CST 2002

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 04:45:58PM +0000, Liyang Hu wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 02:37:10PM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
>> So, I was supposed to post this menu thingy. Well here is it. This is
>> the special menu that they're putting on for Christmas. The Konichiwa
>> menu is not available, but the other standards are.
>
> Don't they have any sashimi? I quite fancy trying some again...

Not on that menu but as I said it's the special Christmas menu thing.
They do have it on their ordinary menu, but they only do it on Friday
and Saturday nights.  Were we there at the weekend last year?  If you
had sashimi then we probably were.

andrew
--
Gemini: (May 21 - June 21)
If there's one lesson you've learned from the mythic, timeless sport of