Mark-Jason Dominus Coming to Belfast

Karen Pauley karen at kasei.com
Fri Dec 6 10:23:19 CST 2002

Hello,

Mark-Jason Dominus is coming to Belfast next March and whilst he is here
he will be taking some commercial Perl training courses.

So far, we are planning on running the following courses:

Perl Program Repair Shop and Red Flag -
http://perl.plover.com/yak/flags/

and Perl Regular Expression Mastery
http://perl.plover.com/yak/regex/

We may run more - if I get enough interest in some of his other courses.
A full list of all the paid courses that MJD teaches can be found at:

http://perl.plover.com/yak/

If you are interested in attending either the Perl Program Repair Shop
and Red Flag course or the Perl Regular Expression Mastery course let me
know and I'll provide you details of costs, venues and dates when these
become available.

If you are interested in one of MJD's other courses let me know and
maybe we'll be able to organise that as well.

He will also speak at Belfast.pm - but we haven't yet decided what he
will speak on.

--
Karen