Damian Conway speaks to Belfast.pm

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 05:35:05 CDT 2002

Hi perlmongers!

Damian Conway is in Belfast next week, giving some excellent training
during the day. Also, he is going to give two talks to our little band
of coders.

These will both be held in the Jury's Inn on Great Victoria Street on
the following days:

Tuesday 3rd September 2002 - Perl 6 Q&A
Thursday 5th September 2002 - Quantum::Superpositions

This being a belfast.pm event, we need to raise some money for the hire
of the venue. This will be, of course, voluntary, but all contributions
will be gratefully received. All monies can be handed to me on the night
of attendance.

Any more info, yes, feel free to mail me, on or off list, and ask!

m.

--
Family ties : http://www.thefamilykerr.co.uk
Playtime    : http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk