Damian Conway Training

barry bazza at bazza.com
Mon Aug 26 19:35:41 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 04:29:34PM +0100, Stray Toaster mumbled:
> To all perlmongers out there.

<all> Hi Marc!

> The world reknowned Damian Conway will be in Belfast during the start of
> September holding training courses.
> More details can be found at:
> http://www.kasei.com/training/damian/
> There is a discount for belfast.pm members, and also for full-time
> students (who can prove it.)

have to ask, what's our discount? I'd really love to go to that object
oriented one, but alas, on ntl faults dept wages, it's very unlikely, guess
I'll be waiting "til next time" again

--
-Barry Hughes
As in certain cults it is possible to kill a process if you know its true name.