Tonight

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Mon Aug 12 11:21:12 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 05:14:50PM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
> Well, Roast does serve food ... and even some hot food.

Yes, but Steve did say "somewhere cheap" - I don't remember Roast being
cheap (or having that much food, for that matter...).

> But I'll probably just have banoffee or some such...

A wise choice.

> PS everyone note: "Roast". Not "Roasts". TYVM. HAND.

It's called Roast, but I think it's okay to refer to it as Roasts
(cafE<eacute> [0] being implied). :)

[0] On a mac and can't figure out how to do international characters...
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |        I love your eyes but only with ketchup