RFC: Cascading Style Sheet creator

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Mon Apr 29 09:31:04 CDT 2002

In my project, I have a function that creates a CSS from the user's
preferences stored in the database. While waiting for the bus, I
realised this might be useful if I abstracted it away. Is there
already something to do this? If not, I'll do a wee bit of design and
create a module to do this.

For the interface, would it be useful to take a reference to a hash of
hashes and create the style sheet from that? Ie,

$foo->{body}->{colour} = "#000000";
$foo->{body}->{font-colour} = "#FFFFFF";
$foo->{body}->{font-size} = "1.2em";

my $css = &make_CSS($foo);

Anyone have a better idea? Comments, please.
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |                      Give a gift