Future Meetings

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Fri Apr 26 11:58:07 CDT 2002

Hi,

I seem to be sending more messages this evening than I've posted in
weeks.

Anyway, Damian Conway will be coming to Europe again in September as he
is planning on attending YAPC::Europe.  As part of his European trip he
is considering the possibility of coming back to Belfast.

So, would anyone be interested in attending training courses given by
Damian?

I assume that I don't really need to ask whether or not we would like
him to speak at Belfast.pm as the answer would be YES!

Karen