Next month's meeting (Monday 13th May)

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Thu Apr 11 07:52:48 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 06:15:24PM +0100, Karen Pauley wrote:
> Next month's meeting will take place at 7pm on Monday 13th May.

I have an exam that day X( I may have to take back my offer of talking
about my project. Maybe we could do more lightning talks another time?

> Steve will be talking on Mail::Audit.

Excellent! I wanted to hear this talk (about 6 months ago).

> The talks should last no longer than seven minutes (you will have to
> finish your talk once the seven minutes is up).  Would all those
> interested in presenting a talk please let me know as soon as possible.
> I will need a title for the talk and a short summary on what the talk is
> about.

If I'm able (ie, not brainfried) my talk will be about my final year
project. It is a mod_perl app for multi-user websites that has theming
and customisation. It's currently called "Apache::Onanox", until I can
get a better name...

BTW, Monday's meeting was good. We should have another social soon.
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |                Think about terminology