[BLUG] Java ssh in a browser

Liyang Hu blug at nerv.cx
Wed Apr 10 01:43:58 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 05:50:20PM +0100, Marty Pauley wrote:
> The ssh client is called 'mindterm'.  It's Free (as in speech).

Not anymore. I'm afraid MindTerm has gone the way of SSH for quite a
long time now. You can still find the version of it before they
changed the license floating about all over the place[0] though.

/Liyang
[0] eg. in Debian.
--
.--{ Liyang HU }--{ http://nerv.cx/ }--{ Caius at Cam }--{ ICQ: 39391385 }--.
| drug, n: A substance that, when injected into a rat,                   |