Next meet! was Re: nice meet!

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 04:24:29 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 11:13:42PM +0100, Paul Dundas wrote:
> Stray Toaster wrote:
>
> >Hey guys.
> >A social meeting was a great idea! Of mine!
> >hurrah!
> >That was fun!
> >Let us do it again. Next month!
> >

> A social meeting with talks about lightning, I think she said?

True, true. Marty is talking about lightning. Steve is talking about
Mail::Audit/Spam::Assassin, and yet-to-be-named people will be giving
lightning talks on things other than lightning. And preferrably
perl-related.

So, people, we need candidates for the lightning talks. They will be
limited to 5 minutes, altho maybe 7, as is the new recommendation for
YAPC::Europe this year.

m.

--
I didn't have to use my AK