Food

Andrew Wilson andrew at soto.kasei.com
Mon Apr 8 11:26:25 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 05:16:49PM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> if this is yay, tell me v v v soon. As I have to walk a bit to get my
> car. And then where can I park down that way?

Have you got my mobile no.  If you haven't ask karen or marty for it.
If we're going there you can come collect me and I'll open my the
gate on the place I'm parked then we can go to PE.

You can phone me when you're outside.  What'ch think?

andrew
--
Taurus: (April. 20--May 20)
Due to an odd arrangement of the constellations, you will be born the