Food

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 10:43:58 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 04:27:08PM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:

> I second this. And, if youse want to meet at (say) 6.30ish to eat in the
> as-yet-unspecified eating hostelry, would that do?
>
> And Steve, dontcha live down that way? Shouldn't you know the answer to
> this?

Well wrapworks, wendys and kfc have been mentioned to me. Wendys sounds good.
I like Wendys. Of course I can't remember where exactly Roast is, so this
may be way out.

As for living down that way. I live nearer City Hospital than any of these
places, and I have more that enough fine takeaways near me without bothering
further down the Lisburn Road.

Anyway, I'm going a hunting for a map that shows where Roast is!

Steve
--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

Supermodel! Do you mean superficial?