Food

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 10:27:08 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 11:20:11AM -0400, Steve Rushe wrote:
> ello
>
> Does anyone know if Roast do food, and if so is it decent? If either of
> those questions results in a negative answer, does anywhere near Roast
> do decent food. It's just dawned on me that I should really eat something
> sometime this evening.

I second this. And, if youse want to meet at (say) 6.30ish to eat in the
as-yet-unspecified eating hostelry, would that do?

And Steve, dontcha live down that way? Shouldn't you know the answer to
this?

m.

--
I have learned there are troubles of more than one kind
Some come from ahead and some come from behind