Monday

Andrew Wilson andrew at soto.kasei.com
Fri Apr 5 08:48:43 CST 2002

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 03:13:55PM +0100, Karen Pauley wrote:
> I'd be up for going to Roasts on the Lisburn Road?  As they have lots of
> comfy sofas and milkshakes :)

I don't mind pubs or coffee shops.  I'd certainly be up for going to
roasts.  could I suggest we start in roasts and head on to a pub later.
Tht way anyone who doesn't want to go to a pub could just come along to
the first bit.

andrew
--
Aquarius: (Jan. 20--Feb. 18)
Your tragic visit to the U.S. Mint is a windfall for coin collectors,