Monday

Andrew Wilson andrew at soto.kasei.com
Fri Apr 5 04:49:39 CST 2002

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 10:51:28AM +0100, Stephen McCullough wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Right. We're supposed to be meeting on Monday, so how about getting
> > together in a pub somewhere for a quiet drink so that we can actually
> > remember what each other looks like. A social meeting I believe it
> > would be called!
>
> Cool. Which pub then and can we at least get an overview of your
> Mail::Audit talk?

I installed Mail::Audit in my home directory on soto yesterday.  It only
took me seven or eight hours.  SEVEN OR EIGHT HOURS!!!!!!

Trying to figureout the "right" settings in CPAN.pm and the shell to get
it all to work without root privliges was a right pain in the arse!
After Steve (notice that's after Steve not in leiu of Steve, or if Steve
can't be arsed) has given his talk I may do a short rant about how pish
this is and "oh the pain" they indignity of it all.  Shame, ignamony
etc.

andrew
--
Taurus: (April. 20--May 20)
Due to an odd arrangement of the constellations, you will be born the