Monday

barry bazza at bazza.com
Fri Apr 5 04:48:59 CST 2002

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 10:51:28AM +0100, swm mumbled:
> Hi,
> > Right. We're supposed to be meeting on Monday, so how about getting
> > together in a pub somewhere for a quiet drink so that we can actually
> > remember what each other looks like. A social meeting I believe it
> > would be called!
> Cool. Which pub then and can we at least get an overview of your
> Mail::Audit talk?

it'd be about time for that, and he can even pour over my install, see if he
can see if it's Mail::Audit's fault that I can't make it bounce messages, but
it'll save and discard them with nae bo'her

--
-Barry Hughes
I like work, it's fascinating, I can sit and look at it for hours on end