Exegesis 4

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Thu Apr 4 06:12:22 CST 2002

Hi

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 10:52:49AM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> Considering I only read use.perl.org a few times a week, (it doesn't
> change *that* much) they must have only come up in the past few days. Or
> else I have been busy. You choose.

No need for a hissy fit or anything ;-)

I didn't find it on use.perl.org, someone mentioned it on London.pm and
others mentioned it on the perl6-language list.  That's why I thought it
was common knowledge, I know most people here read at least one of
those.

andrew
--
Aquarius: (Jan. 20--Feb. 18)
Your tragic visit to the U.S. Mint is a windfall for coin collectors,